The AEM-Cube®: the value of individual contributions
and the strength of strategic diversity
We live in a fast-changing world. Thankfully, adapting to changing environments is part of human nature. People are also inherently curious and seek ways to grow and develop. Each individual approaches change and growth differently. How do you organise all these different perspectives successfully? The AEM-Cube® shows how individuals naturally contribute to change and growth. The instrument is based on over 20 years of research and helps individuals, teams and organisations worldwide to identify people's growth potential and connect this to strategy.
The AEM-Cube® measures three important dimensions of change and growth: Attachment, Exploration and Managing complexity. These three dimensions combined describe individual's natural and unique contribution to change and growth. By collecting these individual contributions in a team image, the AEM-Cube® gives insight into teams' strategic diversity and dynamics to explore optimal ways of working together to reach the individual's, team's or organisation's objectives.
The AEM-Cube® in brief
- A three-dimensional instrument that maps the talents and challenges of individuals, teams and organisations
- Available in multiple languages as a self image and feedback image
- Used worldwide in over 2500 organisations for purposes included recruitment, career coaching, leadership programmes, innovation, team building and more
The AEM-Cube® for individuals
- Helps with personal development: What is my optimal contribution to change and growth? What gives me energy?
- Helps with collaborations: How do I communicate and work together with others?
- Helps with career choices: Which leadership style might suit me? Am I working in the right role?
The AEM-Cube® for teams
- Maps the cognitive and strategic diversity in teams
- Encourages a better understanding and appreciation for each individual's contribution to team performance
- Helps to analyse and predict team dynamics to safeguard sustainable growth in the face of changes in the team or organisation's diversity or environment
The AEM-Cube® for organisations
- Gives insight into connecting the optimal individual contributions to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Connects people's growth potential to the natural growth cycle of the organisation
- Helps to realise transition, self management and innovation