Collaboration Game: get the greatest possible value
The Collaboration Game is ideal for management teams and project teams that face issues surrounding management team/project team dynamics, strategic challenges, the execution gap and leadership styles. This business game was developed by David Briggs to experience how individual and collective success is nurtured or broken down through how people work together. To be successful in the game you need to involve each other's perspectives, make decisions together, communicate well and prioritise together. Each participant is responsible for making decisions that determine the collective result.
Goal of the game
The aim of the Collaboration Game is to get the greatest possible value on the board at the end of the game.
Teams | Management teams | Project teams
Before the game, ensure:
- Completed AEM-Cube® assessments of all participants;
- Groups of 8 people;
- Space (size depending on number of participants);
- Tables and chairs (amount depending on number of participants);
- Time investment of 4-8 hours.
Human Insight provides:
- Certified trainer(s);
- Game materials;
- AEM-Cube profiles of the participants and team images.
What will you learn?
- Improved collaboration;
- Insight in team dynamics;
- How people collaborate in complex organisations;
- The value of cognitive diversity;
- Practising strategic thinking;
- Decision making;
- Team work;
- Realise functional behaviours throughout the organisation;
- Communication between departments.